Coaching is the foundation of Pavo. It will always remain part of our core business model, and here’s why: we grow up with coaches in sports, school, music, and other areas, and when we are thrown into the workforce, that consistent guidance goes away. We need support to honestly reflect on our performance, identify what works and what doesn’t, and learn to apply new practices to grow our career and those of our team.
Sustainable long-term change requires the additional touchpoints of Pavo Professional Forums and Offsite Facilitations. We offer these components because we’ve witnessed the results they yield to bring lasting transformation to individuals and their teams.
We take the tools and programming we already have and use them to curate a unique experience for you. We are not coming in with a predetermined approach and asking you to fit into it. Rather, Pavo creates a program that fits you and your needs, which is how we bring you the change you want.
Below are some price ranges for you to consider what it could look like to invest in your people with Pavo. Our programming, and therefore pricing, is dynamic, and we want you to have a real idea of the potential budget impact:
01. Individual Coaching
Pavo has seen the effectiveness of long-term coaching and encourages coachees to invest in their professional development goals:
Bundle of 6-12 sessions: $250 a session
- Includes 1 complimentary 30 minute session
Bundle of 13-24 sessions: $225 (10.5% savings)
- Includes 1 complimentary 60 minute session
Bundle of 25-48 sessions: $200 (22% savings)
- Includes 2 complimentary 60 minute sessions
02. Team Offsite Facilitation
One-day team facilitation typically ranges from $15,000 to $30,000 depending on size, preparation, turnaround time, and logistics.
- 1:1s prior to offsite with all participants
- Full-day planning and agenda
- Full responsibility for facilitation and leading of event
- Deliverables within 7 business days
- 1:1 following the event with primary point of contact
- Leadership meeting 30 days post event
Any other additional days, programming or ongoing Pavo engagement will be priced separately.
03. Pavo Professional Forums
We offer 60, 75 or 90 minute sessions depending on what feels right for your team. We cover topics such as:
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Successful & Efficient 1:1s
- Meeting Best Practices (Remote and In-person)
- Navigating World & Current Events as a Boss
- Conducting an Effective Interview with an Eye on DEI
- Effectively & Collaboratively Disagreeing
- Are We Speaking the Same Language? Effective Communication & Knowing When You’re Not
- Own Your Calendar & Take Back Your Day
- Navigating Fear of Failure
- Navigating Overwhelm
- Being Boss & Friend
- Old Bosses & Old Narratives – Starting Fresh in a Role or Team
Prices range from $800-$2,000/workshop depending on attendees, length, and full package.
04. Curated Packages
Our sweet spot of effectiveness and impact! These long-term packages with a customized blend of coaching, offsites and Pavo Development Forums ensure the following for your team and company:
- Consistent support for leadership to navigate change and implement new tools
- Comprehensive professional development plan for your organization, leaders, and ICs that you don’t have to worry about
- Team members experience increased satisfaction and support for their individual career trajectory
- Complete planning and ownership of content for offsites (that you also don’t have to worry about!)
- Quarterly feedback from Pavo identifying current trends and themes